5 Best Places to Visit Santa Clause near Coeur d’Alene, Idaho
We live in the most beautiful county in the world and Coeur d’Alene, Idaho transforms itself into a magical winter wonderland. Make sure to visit downtown Coeur d’Alene during this holiday season and feel the energetic Christmas spirit, visit Santa’s workshop, explore the festive Christmas trees, cruise to the North Pole, and allow the the 1.5 million bulbs that simultaneously reflect on the water to dance in your eyes! If you haven’t seen Santa yet, here are the top 5 places to visit Santa near Coeur d’Alene, Idaho
1. Downtown Coeur d’Alene at the Coeur d’Alene Resort Plaza Shops (208) 771-1814
Thursday Dec. 13 & 20, 12pm to 4 pm.
2. Silver Lake Mall 200 W. Hanley Ave., Coeur d’Alene, ID (208) 762-2112
Monday –Saturday, 10am to 8:30pm. Sunday 10:00am to 6 pm.
Christmas Eve, 10am to 6pm. Closed Christmas
Dec 11th is Pet day with Santa! Bring your four legged babies in for a picture with Santa 5-8pm.
3. Spokane Valley Mall 14700 E. Indiana Ave. Spokane Valley, WA (509) 926-3700
Dec. 9-14, 10am to 8pm. Sunday Dec. 15th 11am to 6pm. Dec. 16-21, 10am to 9 pm.
Dec. 22nd 11am to 9pm. Dec. 23rd 10am to 9pm. Dec. 24th 10am to 6pm.
4. River Park Square 808 W. Main St. Spokane, WA (509) 363-0304
December, Monday –Friday 11am to 7pm. Saturday 11am to 6pm. Sunday 12-5pm.
5. Travel to Santa’s Village in the North Pole and Visit Santa! Phone: (855) 370-5478
November 23rd-January 1st
5:30pm 40 minutes
6:30pm 40 minutes
7:30pm 40 minutes
Don’t miss our blog, keeping you up to date on local and national real estate news, home design trends, interior design trends, and activities thriving in our community or if you want to check out the latest homes to hit the market, visit us at https://www.connectednorthidahorealestate.com/ or on Facebook to Stay Connected!https://www.facebook.com/connectednorthidaho/